choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Wednesday, May 21, 2008Just got back from dinner with Ruth, the Happy Potter. And if you’re reading this, yes I can fit into your Happy tee. I shall bring that to Thailand, the land of smiles k. Ah I’ve cleaned forgotten about the American Idol finale, and I only managed to catch their last songs. I really hope David Archuleta would win. So darling, stand by me. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |